Client: Amtel Security Systems Inc Florida
Miami US based Technology Company
Company, a leading supplier of Visitor Management and control Systems for Parking Management to Airports, communities and malls.
The solution involves Control Systems, RFID readers, RFID tags ( active tags with a reading range of 40 feet) Boom Antenna, Turnstile and software to read and manage the multi-entry site with all data recorded at the central server. The systems also had provision for authorising entry for designated time slots.
Need to shift to India
- Main objective was to do drop shipment from India to Asian and African Countries
- Secondary objective was to do integration in India by using Indian Engineers for each project since each installation had to be customised
- Software changes and revised configuration by Indian Engineers were cost-effective and faster
- Using Indian Engineers to go to physical sites on African and Asian countries was cost-effective
All the above were targeted to reduce costs.
- All the development work involving PCB design, Power Supply Design, IP65 grade casings, Boom antenna, and turnstile was done in India and vendors developed
- Manufacturing and procurement of all components
- Integration and testing as per customer orders
- Software configuration and modification
- Installation and Support